- Job Ref:
- 41 Shipyard Rd, Singapore, SGP 62813
- Sales / Business Development
- Employment Type:
- Full Time
Role and Responsibilities:
- Drive and oversee sales volumes are achieved according to budget.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to the customers.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Forecast and track key accounts /sales / business metrics / projects.
- Build a concrete and measurable business opportunity pipeline with specific volume and margin for mid and long term
- Generate leads and manage opportunities with new customers and/or applications until business is secured to ensure growth attainment
- Develop and maintain market knowledge and network to ensure timely development of opportunities/innovations to address market/customer needs
- Work closely with sales, technology and operation as well as global teams to develop and maintain prospective customers
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Build and maintain strong long-lasting customer relationships
- Bachelor of Arts/Science or its equivalent
- Min 3 years of experience preferably with a mix of technical and commercial experiences
Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to details
Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively with internal and external customers and at multiple levels within an organization and globally.
- Discipline, result orientated, self-starter with strong desire to deliver on established goals and targets.
- Able to travel up to 50% or potentially more
Join Our Talent Network
Teknor Apex Glassdoor Reviews and Ratings
Reviews and Ratings on
"Amazing Experience! Great People to work for..."
- Processing Technician in Henderson, KY