Blender Operator - 2ND & 3RD SHIFT
- Job Ref:
- 751 Dupree St, Brownsville, TN 38012
- Production and Operator
- Employment Type:
- Full Time
- Perform all job duties in a safe and productive manner. Cooperate with upstairs crew leader and coordinate breaks with crew leader.
- Load and clean ribbon blenders.
- Weigh compound ingredients.
- Sample and transfer samples to lab.
- Housekeeping in assigned area.
- Clean out blenders between compound runs. Check and clean exhaust fans. Change filters after each blend.
- Clean blender area.
- Charge blenders.
- Clean silos, including silo scales.
- Assist in running scrap on Banbury system when called for.
- Report any problems with your equipment immediately: this includes any powder, water, steam, and air or oil leaks.
- Assist in cleaning other areas within the department.
- Complete any other assignment given to you by your Crew Leader or Supervisor.
- Maintain a reasonable level of quality production
- Assist other blender loaders when necessary in order to maintain production.
- All blender loader functions listed above.
- Read and understand schedule.
- Add bulk oil and resin to blenders.
- All Blender Loader functions listed above.
- To make sure that small ingredients are weighed and labeled correctly.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
Join Our Talent Network
Teknor Apex Glassdoor Reviews and Ratings
Reviews and Ratings on
"Amazing Experience! Great People to work for..."
- Processing Technician in Henderson, KY