Electrical Maintenance Technician 3rd Shift
- Job Ref:
- 751 Dupree St, Brownsville, TN 38012
- Employment Type:
- Full Time
- Installation, service, and repair of electrical equipment at Haywood Company.
- Assist in training of entry level team members.
- Able to carry out assignments with minimum supervision.
- Understand and follow all safety procedures.
- Use electrical test equipment to test electrical circuits and equipment.
- Size and install conduit, wires, breakers, fuses, starters, motors, and other electrical equipment in accordance with the National Electric Code.
- Install, service, replace and repair instrumentation, electronics, and other electrical devices.
- Perform and document calibration of instrumentation, scales, and balances.
- Specify, install, and troubleshoot AC and DC motors and motor drives.
- Understand PLC operations, troubleshooting and ladder logic diagrams.
- Perform electrical equipment PMs and complete work order documentation.
- Wire control cabinets from a drawing or schematic.
- Read & interpret documentation such as electrical schematics, manuals and technical bulletins.
- Operate a forklift, scissor lift and Genie boom.
- Plan and organize individual work.
- Perform work in a timely manner.
- Have and maintain proper tools and meters.
- Maintain good housekeeping throughout plant and shop.
- Work overtime on short notice and anytime needed.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- Electrical Trade School or 3 years electrical experience.
Essential Physical Requirement:
- Be able to lift thirty pounds over their head at least 4 times in 8 hours.
- Be able to climb and work from Ladder.
Join Our Talent Network
Teknor Apex Glassdoor Reviews and Ratings
Reviews and Ratings on
"Amazing Experience! Great People to work for..."
- Processing Technician in Henderson, KY