ETP Plant Manager
- Job Ref:
- 751 Dupree St, Brownsville, TN 38012
- Production and Operator
- Employment Type:
- Full Time
- Promote safety awareness and monitors safety programs and trends. Ensures that safety meetings are conducted, investigates and counter measures all safety problems and reports results.
- Direct and controls all departmental activities consistent within plant goals, i.e., safety production, waste, scrap, and human relations. Counter measures adverse trends, obtains and deploys resources as necessary. Maintains lowest costs for production.
- Ensure that proper standards of orderliness and cleanliness are maintained in areas of responsibility. Make periodic housekeeping inspections and take appropriate corrective action.
- Clearly define and approve the duties and responsibility of all department personnel.
- Ensure that all personnel are kept fully and currently informed of all pertinent company policies and that such policies are observed.
- Recommend and approve the employment, promotion, dismissal, and change in status or compensation of personnel under their supervision.
- Establish training programs for all personnel ensuring the training of back up personnel for all positions.
- Administer established policies for personnel performance rating, manpower forecasting, training, problem review and salary administration.
- Assist with administration of policies for personnel performance, training, personnel forecasting, and discipline.
- Work closely with scheduler for daily and weekly scheduling to optimize plant performance.
- Assist with scheduling and monitoring of production trials.
- Communicate department production goals to all personnel.
- Coordinate efforts of Process Engineers for maximum efficiency.
- Assist with prioritizing engineering, maintenance and production improvement projects.
- Ensure that all equipment in the department is properly maintained to include the enforcement of routine operator maintenance.
- Issue or see to the issuance of work orders to the Maintenance Department on a priority basis. Follow up to ensure that the required work is performed.
- Perform any additional duties or assignments as requested by the General Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably Engineering.
- Minimum 4-6 years of production management experience.
- Must be able to evaluate complex situations, balancing production efficiencies with available equipment and assets.
- Must be able to effectively manage people.
- Must have strong problem solving/analytical skills.
Join Our Talent Network
Teknor Apex Glassdoor Reviews and Ratings
Reviews and Ratings on
"Amazing Experience! Great People to work for..."
- Processing Technician in Henderson, KY