Help Desk Coordinator
- Job Ref:
- 505 Central Ave, Pawtucket, RI 02861
- Information Technology
- Employment Type:
- Full Time
When Alfred Fain founded a small Rhode Island tire store in 1924, at the time no one could have predicted how Teknor Apex would become an international custom compounder sought out by companies around the world. After a nearly hundred-year journey that’s carried us through acquisitions and expansion, we now have nine U.S. locations, as well as operations in Belgium, Singapore, Germany, and China.
Throughout this global expansion Teknor has remained a privately held company, and today Fain’s grandson sits at the helm, maintaining the family’s tradition of fostering deep employee and customer relationships. These relationships are what allow us—together—to deliver customized compound solutions and help our customer’s create better products.
“Manufacturing is a team sport and we work together to achieve our goals.” ~Jon Fain, CEO
Join the team behind our custom compounds.
The Help Desk Coordinator will be responsible is for incident logging, identification, routing, and follow up of calls for the IT Helpdesk. In addition you will Coordinate equipment ordering, maintain Inventory, and Coordinate new hires.
- Answer phone(s) and check emails for the purpose of logging helpdesk incidents
- Monitor and follow up on all call tickets to make sure they are being addressed
- Coordinate scheduled computer upgrades Monthly
- Inventory, tag, and document all new equipment/software
- Coordinating Onboarding and New hires
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong communications and analytical skills (written and verbal)
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite
- 0-3 yrs of related customer service experience (call center, help desk, tech support)
- Experience troubleshooting technical computer related calls helpful
- Associates degree or equivalent training in a related technical field