- Job Ref:
- 41 Shipyard Rd, Singapore, SGP 62813
- Chemist and Lab Tech
- Employment Type:
- Full Time
As a global leader in custom compounding, Teknor Apex has always ventured beyond the boundaries of traditional thinking, providing our employees with the freedom for innovative and strategic thought. With nine U.S. locations and operations in Belgium, Germany, Singapore, and China, we provide an atmosphere that stimulates and develops our diverse workforce in an effort to bring together the best ideas and talent across all divisions.
We are currently looking for a Lab Technologist to be based in Singapore. The right candidate should possess interest in problem solving and implement improvements for operations, equipment utilization related matters.
- To ensure all Lab Job Ticket assigned are performed accordingly and completed on time.
- To perform Laboratory testing including Mechanical Strength, Medical tubing extrusion.
- To participate in laboratory cross training and perform testing as assigned.
- To assist Lab Executive in establishment of Test Standard for LJT and MS Team.
- To assist Lab Executive in conducting development works in Laboratory and other specific premises.
- To work overtime as and when necessary, according to rules and regulation set by MOM.
- Minimum GCE ‘O’ Level with credits in Science and Mathematics with 2 years Laboratory experience or Diploma in Chemical Engineering / Chemical Process Technology/ Material Science or its equivalent
Required to work on 2 rotating shifts:
a) 1st Shift: 0700 – 1500
b) 2nd Shift: 1500 - 2300
Cooperation and communication with superior and colleagues
Able to prioritize independently with minimal supervision
Able to use Laboratory Equipment competently
Ensure that all work is perform with Safety and Housekeeping are maintain
Ensure that all Reports and samples are maintained accordingly
Preferably experience working in laboratory functions