Logistics Associate 2nd Shift
- Job Ref:
- 751 Dupree St, Brownsville, TN 38012
- Shipping / Receiving
- Employment Type:
- Full Time
In the role of Logistics Associate you will be responsible for:
- Put away and storage: Pick up from production and put away product, understand
- warehouse layout and assist with space allocation and utilization, transfer inventory when
- Picking and prepping orders: labeling, documents, special instructions, C of As, lab
- samples, etc
- Loading and unloading: hose, compound, raw materials and bulk compound tankers and
- Receiving: verify that PO#, count, 6-digit code etc., is correct, knowledge of raw
- materials, weighing of trucks and tankers, and record keeping.
- Inventory: cycle counts, returns.
- Pallet coordination and repair.
- Ensure all shipments meet all Haywood and DOT regulations.
- Maintain housekeeping.
- Know and follow department SOPs and others as required.
- Able to work overtime with short notice as necessary.
- Responsible for training other employees for these or related duties.
- Assist with other jobs as needed.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Must be able to operate a forklift.
- Must have computer skills as required.
- Must be trained and familiar with shipping hazardous materials.
- Must have basic math skills.
Essential Physical Requirements of the Job:
- Must be able to lift items weighting 70 pounds.
Join Our Talent Network
Teknor Apex Glassdoor Reviews and Ratings
Reviews and Ratings on
"Amazing Experience! Great People to work for..."
- Processing Technician in Henderson, KY