Machine Operator - 3rd Shift Available (10:45pm to 7am)
- Job Ref:
- 505 Central Ave, Pawtucket, RI 02861
- Production and Operator
- Employment Type:
- Full Time
Positions open on 3rd shift (10:45pm - 7am)
- Responsible prior to the charging of the blender for verifying all TA item code numbers and
recording all lot numbers of staged materials on the batch card.
- Responsible for the cleaning and inspection of the blender to insure it is ready to accept the next
compound charge, staging the necessary raw materials and preparing the blender to accept the
next compound charge scheduled.
- Responsible for the charging of all hand adds to the blender as specified by the blender batch
- Responsible for reporting any variation from procedure to supervision and documenting this
variation on the batch card.
- Responsible for coordinating blender production with other areas of operation.
- Must perform all job functions in a timely fashion and in accordance with all established safety
rules and policies.
- Must practice good housekeeping and wear the required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Must meet or exceed all plant performance indicators.
- Must participate in and help sustain Lean Manufacturing initiatives.
- Able to read and comprehend English.
- Possess good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Possess good math skills.
- Able to drive (or learn to drive) a forklift and to use an electric hand truck.
Position Reports To: Production Supervisor