Manufacturing - Process Engineer
- Job Ref:
- 751 Dupree St, Brownsville, TN 38012
- Production and Operator
- Employment Type:
- Full Time
- Implement new and improved processes for making garden hose safely.
- Implement Lean Manufacturing and continuous improvement efforts for the Hose Extrusion, Reclaim and Assembly Departments
- Update current systems processes and conduct risk assessments.
- Design and implement new systems and equipment procedures.
- Troubleshoot processing and assembly of garden hoses to meet quality and production targets.
- Purchase and maintain inventory of all Extrusion and Assembly tooling and other manufacturing tools.
- Coordinate the specifications, recommendation, purchase, and installation and of new equipment and new processes.
- Meet with other members of the Hose team daily and troubleshoot the quality issues experienced over the previous 24 hours.
- Work with Hose management team to achieve Department Goals.
- Improve efficiencies within Assembly Departments.
- BS or MS in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related discipline
- Minimum 2 – 4 years of process engineering experience preferred
- Good understanding of the formulation, material science and equipment involved.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Strong Excel Knowledge
- Exposure to Six Sigma and Lean Experience preferred.
- Ability to work in and support an ISO 9000 environment.
- Knowledge in Lean Manufacturing, Ergonomics, and Automation preferred
Join Our Talent Network
Teknor Apex Glassdoor Reviews and Ratings
Reviews and Ratings on
"Amazing Experience! Great People to work for..."
- Processing Technician in Henderson, KY