Pilot Plant Machine Operator / Lab Technician - Pilot Lab 2:30pm to 11pm
- Job Ref:
- 505 Central Ave, Pawtucket, RI 02861
- Chemist and Lab Tech
- Employment Type:
- Full Time
- Will work with Corporate Pilot Plant Lab team members through all stages of the polymer blend sample production process to include- Compounding, Blending, Banbury mixing, Extrusion mixing, Milling, Pelletizing, Packaging, and basic Quality Control Testing or R&D Testing.
- Performs basic assigned tasks in prioritized, logical, and timely manner in agreement with company laboratory and safety procedures
- Tests in accordance with specifications provided.
- Once trained will be able to perform all core function/testing required by this position
- Handles non-routine tasks as they arise.
- Enters test data and conditions into the lab system
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Teamwork and Communication skills with Supervisors and with colleagues
- Prefer 1 or more years of relevant experience
- S: High School or G.E.D.
- Capable of performing basic arithmetic
- Able to read and write in English
- Data entry skills
Join Our Talent Network
Teknor Apex Glassdoor Reviews and Ratings
Reviews and Ratings on
"Amazing Experience! Great People to work for..."
- Processing Technician in Henderson, KY