- Job Ref:
- 31 Fuller St, Leominster, MA 01453
- Production and Operator
- Employment Type:
- Full Time
As a Production Operator, you will be a key team member for the manufacture of plastic materials used in automotive, construction, and various other markets. You will help promote Teknor Apex by providing the best quality materials for our customers. Various positions available in packaging, blending and machine operation.
Teknor Apex provides:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Training and growth opportunities
- Rewards program
- Paid breaks
- Uniforms provided with cleaning service.
- Company events
- Paid benefits
- Retirement: 401k and Pension
- Dental, vision and health insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Quarterly bonus program
- Vacation time
- Accrued to 40 hours in the first year.
- Two weeks after one year of service
- Seven (7) workdays Every two Weeks
- Week 1 (Su, We, Th)
- Week 2 (Mo, Tu, Fr, Sa)
- Twelve (12) hour shifts
- Day Shift 7:00am - 7:00pm
- Night Shift 7:00pm - 7:00am
- Built in overtime includes Sundays and all hours worked over 40 in each week.
- Voluntary overtime available
- Must be able to follow both written and verbal instructions.
- Verification of manufacturing numbers including item numbers, lot numbers and quantities.
- Legibly document production information on required paperwork.
- Maintain a clean work environment.
- Monitor personal safety along with the safety of other team members.
Advanced Skills Sought
- Blending operations
- Extruder operations
- Troubleshooting skills
- Mechanical abilities
- Leadership skills
- Adhere to proper and safe fork truck operation.
- Ability to lift items up to 55 lbs
- Must be able to stand for prolonged periods
- Required to climb, bend, and stretch regularly