Strategic Marketing Manager, Asia Pacific
- Job Ref:
- 41 Shipyard Rd, Singapore, SGP 62813
- Marketing / Communications
- Employment Type:
- Full Time
- Develop a comprehensive view of the regional market and bring market insight to frame Asia business strategy in support of Teknor’s growth vision and roadmap.
- Identify megatrends and emerging market/customer needs that will drive new business development and new product development efforts.
- Assessing and analysing market, customer, geography and competitor to define ‘where to play’.
- Provide insights based on validated market information to define ‘how to play’.
- Develop and implement market strategies/plans to grow new business, and to protect and develop existing business.
- Translate market requirements into marketing strategy, develop market initiatives and facilitate strategic options with business & commercial team.
- Collaborate with business and technical team to translate customer needs into product requirements and build long term product roadmap.
- Partner closely with integrated team of business directors, business development managers, segment managers, sales managers and technical managers to articulate & implement market plans.
- Develop and execute go-to-market strategy for key businesses.
- Bring Asia Pacific insight in global marketing teams to support effective development of global strategies and plan.
- Collaborate with global marketing team in implementation and execution of regional plans.
- Support development of brand and brand strategy for Asia Pacific.
- Collaborate with global teams to develop and implement digital & content marketing efforts.
- Build strategic long-term partnership with key industry players and influencers.
- Perform business in accordance with regulations, company policies, procedures and demonstrate highest ethical and professional standards to uphold Teknor’s excellent reputations within the business community.
- An experienced strategic marketer with core competencies in market assessment, market mapping, market & segment strategy development, customer led innovation, value mapping, value chain analysis, voice of customer, validating value proposition & opportunity size, and developing go-to-market strategy.
- Ability to perform primary & secondary market research to develop a deep and broad understanding of the market.
- Have hand-on approach.
- B2B marketing experience.
- Strategic and creative thinker with strong analytical ability.
- Ability to communicate strategic plans to key stakeholder in matrix organisation.
- Strong communication skills, influencing skills, and excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to engage across all levels in organization, manage conflicts and get things done.
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to multitask and proven ability to lead/manage complex projects within timeframe.
- Strong team player with ability to build followership and ability to work in a matrix organization.
- Strong track record of delivering results for sales and growth.
- Demonstrated experience of senior stakeholder management.
- Ability to coach and mentor teams.
- High ethics and integrity.
- At least 10 years of experience in strategic marketing and in business development functions in multinational organization.
- Preferably, 10+ year of experience in speciality plastics or chemicals industry.
- Exposure to and strong knowledge of working across Asia Pacific markets.
- Experience working with international teams from the US, Europe and Asia.
- Cross regional and cross-cultural working experience across Asia Pacific.
- A degree in engineering or chemistry and an MBA.
- Ability to travel about 40% of time within and outside region.
Join Our Talent Network
Teknor Apex Glassdoor Reviews and Ratings
Reviews and Ratings on
"Amazing Experience! Great People to work for..."
- Processing Technician in Henderson, KY