Systems Support Analyst (Infrastructure)
- Job Ref:
- 41 Shipyard Rd, Singapore, SGP 62813
- Information Technology
- Employment Type:
- Full Time
As a global leader in custom compounding, Teknor Apex has always ventured beyond the boundaries of traditional thinking, providing our employees with the freedom for innovative and strategic thought. With nine U.S. locations and operations in Belgium, Germany, Singapore, and China, we provide an atmosphere that stimulates and develops our diverse workforce in an effort to bring together the best ideas and talent across all divisions.
We are currently looking for a Systems Support Analyst (Infrastructure) to be based in Singapore. The Systems Support Analyst (Infrastructure) will provide support in maintaining and troubleshooting all network issues in the company to ensure the business operations run smoothly.
1. Ensure that LAN, WAN and Network-based Systems are available to employees. Function requires monitoring, troubleshooting and intervention if necessary.
2. Perform Network Systems administration and support as required by the Corporate IT. Function requires but not limited to software installations and updates, user access and security administration, network systems tuning, evaluating and executing updates/upgrades, database maintenance, data restore/recovery and deploy endpoint controls (RedCloak, ForcePoint, Trend Micro, etc.).
3. Perform troubleshooting and problem resolution for LAN/WAN components such as switches, print servers, routers, servers, etc. Contacts vendors or Corporate IT if needed.
4. Keep corporate support teams informed of projects going on with the outside company especially when it pertains to security.
5. Determine if contractors are completing projects and tasks correctly, not just on time.
6. Instruct users in use of network systems.
7. Relay IT standards to sites he/she supports and audits implementation of these standards.
8. Monitor LAN equipment and software, including servers, infrastructure components and LAN based systems.
9. Assist in yearly budgeting and work within the approved budget.
1. Degree/Diploma in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
2. Min 1-2 years of related working experience. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
3. Has technicial knowledge on Microsoft Servers, VMWare, SAN Storage, CCNA and Backup & replication solution (Veeam, ArcServe).