Unit Operator - 2nd & 3rd Shift
- Job Ref:
- 3058 Ohio Dr, Henderson, KY 42420
- Production and Operator
- Employment Type:
- Full Time
- On a daily basis, keeps work area clean including equipment, floors, boxes, trash.
- On a daily basis keeps accurate records and notes on production sheets.
- On a daily basis, follow test procedures on finished goods and record results that may include; melt flow, specific gravity, hardness (test stand and handheld), etc.
- On a daily basis, adhere to proper and safe fork truck operation.
- On a daily basis, communicate with shift leaders about processing problems and be able to troubleshoot and make necessary/permitted adjustments to fix them as well as document and communicate adjustments according to protocol.
- On a daily basis, be able to take apart, clean, and reassemble equipment.
- On a daily basis, assist line mixer and other line operators when needed.
- Additional duties as required/requested.
- MUST be able to work 3 different shifts (7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm, 11pm-7am).
- Safe and responsible operation of manufacturing equipment
- Basic math skills
- Ability to troubleshoot processing problems
- Ability to follow and understand set-up sheets
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Attention to quality and detail
- Prior manufacturing experience preferred
- Forklift experience a plus
Join Our Talent Network
Teknor Apex Glassdoor Reviews and Ratings
Reviews and Ratings on
"Amazing Experience! Great People to work for..."
- Processing Technician in Henderson, KY