Warehouse Assistant II
- Job Ref:
- 41 Shipyard Rd, Singapore, SGP 62813
- Employment Type:
- Full Time
As a global leader in custom compounding, Teknor Apex has always ventured beyond the boundaries of traditional thinking, providing our employees with the freedom for innovative and strategic thought. With nine U.S. locations and operations in Belgium, Germany, Singapore, and China, we provide an atmosphere that stimulates and develops our diverse workforce in an effort to bring together the best ideas and talent across all divisions.
We are currently looking for a Warehouse Assistant to be based in Singapore.
Role and Responsibilities:
- To plan a maintenance program for all forklifts and ensure it is in a working condition.
- To ensure that stock is stored in designated area.
- To ensure that proper handling of stock by forklift.
- To operate forklift for purpose of storage or retrieval of goods.
- To ensure proper documents have been received in order before movement of goods.
- Min Secondary 4 / GCE ‘N’ or ‘O’ / Nitec and above
- At least 1 year of related working experience in Warehouse. Able to operate VNA truck will be priority.
- Willing to work in warehouse environment and able to comply with company’s safety regulations
- Forklift driving license